Sound quality over the years

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

cheeseboy

Jul 17, 2012
Visit site
Happy_Listner said:
Only if you read it again and again and......

lol :)

either way, this is the same disscussion that happens over and over again. Whatever your preference, CD's are *technically* superior to vinyl in every way. What people do with what they put on those cd's is up to them, but just because some people may prefer the sound of vinyl, it's doesn't make it *technically* better.

This isn't meant directly at you, but as a general thing, it still amazes me the amount of people that can't distinguish between personal preference and actual fact - subjective and objective. I just find it a bit odd I guess.

Vladimir

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
Happy_Listner said:
I think Vlad you need to listen to more records. Sit back, smoke a cigar, have some 16 year old Lagavulin Whisky, and relax. Not wory about specs and measurments. :)

Cheers Buddy

With that setup I don't care if the sound comes from a 1970's russian portable transistor radio. I would enjoy myself.

I am not obsessed with specs but with the engineering aspect of audio in general. I do the constant change of gear like everyone else but it's not really enough for me, I need nerd juice to go. *biggrin*

Tzutzu

Mar 23, 2013
Visit site
Vladimir said:
Happy_Listner said:
I think Vlad you need to listen to more records. Sit back, smoke a cigar, have some 16 year old Lagavulin Whisky, and relax. Not wory about specs and measurments. :)

Cheers Buddy

With that setup I don't care if the sound comes from a 1970's russian portable transistor radio. I would enjoy myself.

I am not obsessed with specs but with the engineering aspect of audio in general. I do the constant change of gear like everyone else but it's not really enough for me, I need nerd juice to go. *biggrin*

Russian radios are known to cause that effect
regular_smile.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts