Sound Bars Only As Good As Source Recording

Snooker

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
I have a small Yamaha SRC20A and with the right film it sounds excellent in my small to medium size room, films which stand out are Top Gun Maverick, Latest James Bond Films, Original Jurassic Park, and various clips in other films

So if we take Top Gun Maverick is it really worth getting a Sennheiser Ambeo Plus or not for a small to medium size room, also all modern films are not recorded equally even if in 5.1 and it basically comes down to the quality of the recording no matter what sound bar you use ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Al ears
I have a small Yamaha SRC20A and with the right film it sounds excellent in my small to medium size room, films which stand out are Top Gun Maverick, Latest James Bond Films, Original Jurassic Park, and various clips in other films

So if we take Top Gun Maverick is it really worth getting a Sennheiser Ambeo Plus or not for a small to medium size room, also all modern films are not recorded equally even if in 5.1 and it basically comes down to the quality of the recording no matter what sound bar you use ?
As with everything, garbage in / garbage out!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts