admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Sorry to be a pain in the *** but I'd rather ask you lot than a shop assistant as I know I'll get an honest answer! I have a Humax FreeView / Hard drive set. I am assuming that there will be know problem connecting it to an LCD with Freeview built in (through the Scart socket AV channels?)? Obviously I want to continue using the Humax to record and schedule my viewing. Cheers again Dan

A

Anonymous

Well, I've just invested in Panasonic 32" LXD700 and I have had an Inverto PVR for a couple of years. Connected it to AV1 RGB scart (as it was on the old tube) and it works just as it did before. In fact, I would say that the picture from the PVR is a tad (and only a tad) better than from the TVs internal tuner.

A

Anonymous

[quote user="Bascule"]
Well, I've just invested in Panasonic 32" LXD700 and I have had an Inverto PVR for a couple of years. Connected it to AV1 RGB scart (as it was on the old tube) and it works just as it did before. In fact, I would say that the picture from the PVR is a tad (and only a tad) better than from the TVs internal tuner.
[/quote]

Nice one, cheers! That's put my mind at rest!

A

Anonymous

Mine too thanks!

Tomorrow is the big day when I get my Panasonic 32LXD700!!!

A

Anonymous

[quote user="Scotsgirl"]Mine too thanks!

Tomorrow is the big day when I get my Panasonic 32LXD700!!![/quote]

I am after one too - any recommendations for a good price?

mjs

Aug 18, 2007
Visit site
I have Humax 9200T connected via RGB scart to LCD-built in freeview.
I live in area of poor reception.Never use the built in freeview,Humax is far better picture.But obviously no problems connecting Humax.Only wish they would upgrade it to an HDMI version.

A

Anonymous

[quote user="doopydug"][quote user="Scotsgirl"]Mine too thanks!

Tomorrow is the big day when I get my Panasonic 32LXD700!!![/quote] I am after one too - any recommendations for a good price?[/quote]

I went round in circles looking for a good deal. I found it on the internet for £740 (1 year guarantee). But when I checked out my local Panasonic shop they were able to do it for £840 (inc 5 year Panasonic guarantee + 12 month interest free credit + just down the road if any problems). I prefered the second option.

A

Anonymous

[quote user="Bascule"][quote user="doopydug"][quote user="Scotsgirl"]Mine too thanks!

Tomorrow is the big day when I get my Panasonic 32LXD700!!![/quote] I am after one too - any recommendations for a good price?[/quote]

I went round in circles looking for a good deal. I found it on the internet for £740 (1 year guarantee). But when I checked out my local Panasonic shop they were able to do it for £840 (inc 5 year Panasonic guarantee + 12 month interest free credit + just down the road if any problems). I prefered the second option.
[/quote]

Good choice my friend !

A

Anonymous

Well I never got mine installed today as the TV guy got the date wrong and two staff are off sick!!

This after I lugged the great hulk of a CRT into the bedroom and now had to lug it back!!!

All being well it will be installed next week.-

I must confess that I am still having mini panic attacks that it won't be as good as my CRT(I know some poorer channels won't be) so reassurance needed please.

I could have got it cheaper online but decided to buy it locally (£899 with free 5 year warranty) for the same reasons as Bascule.

A

Anonymous

Cheers for that!

Do you watch the ITV soaps at all as I wondered what the picture quality is like?

I love 'Heroes' and programmes like Cranford so looking forward to seeing these on this TV!

A

Anonymous

No unfortunately I'm not a soap man I'm afraid. I'd offer for you to come and test drive the telly but if Scotsgirl is any indication of your location it would be a bit of a trek for you. I'll try and check out ITV at some point and let you know.

A

Anonymous

Very kind of you but afraid it would be a trek!lol

I'm way up at the top of the map!!!

If you could check ITV soaps and even 'I'm a Celebrity'?

Thanks!

ps Isn't 'Heroes' great?!!! Have you seen Cranford yet? I have recorded it to watch at the weekend.

A

Anonymous

Will you stop fretting woman!!! With your set up you'll be able to overdose on those awful soaps and as far I'm a Celebrity is concerned it should be renamed

" We're all gullible Twits-keep us in the Jungle"!!!

Mind you, I would feed them all to the Lions

I dare say your picture quality will be really good!

A

Anonymous

Hello Tallyho!I wondered where you had gone?!!! I was expecting you!

Re the soaps etc ,we all need some dumbing down time!

Don't think there are any Lions in Australia?!!!!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts