Sony37EX503 Bargain (I hope)

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
For anyone about to take the plunge I got a good deal at JohnLewis at the moment. The 37EX503 is £629 and the VAT can now be reclaimed from Sony as a special promotion bringing total price down to ~£530 including the 5 year gaurantee and delivery.

The shop price has already gone up to £699 after the VAT promotion started but the internet is still showing £629 so might be worth bagging a bargain.

bigblue235

Aug 22, 2007
Visit site
I'm looking for one of these at the mo (40" version) for my folks. I'm having a fair bit of difficulty finding one with a 5yr warranty at a decent price. Many of the bigger retailers (JL, M&S) seem seem to be selling out after some magazine or other giving it an award... Tch!
emotion-1.gif

If any of the retailers here (Sony Centres?) have any in stock, with warranty, around the £600 mark, I'd much appreciate them letting me know. If that's ok, of course?!

A

Anonymous

with the vat offer stock is moving quickly but there is small amounts of stock of the 40ex503 with free blu-ray player availble within m&s stores.

Kind regards

Greg

bigblue235

Aug 22, 2007
Visit site
Hi Greg, thanks for that.

I'd checked the M&S site and it was out of stock there, I haven't tried the shops yet. I don't suppose you have access to stock-checking facilities? Or am I best just ringing round all the local ones tomorrow?

A

Anonymous

I would say its best to check local store. There is a stock locator available but during offers like this it can very in-accurate.I mean within our store we sold all our floor stock.I would love to be able to check for you right now but i dont have the facility but once you phone one of your local store they would be able to check for you.

Kind regards

Greg

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts