SONY WH-1000XM problem

fireman0174

Jun 18, 2021
Visit site
Headphone are fairly new, two months, maybe less. I'm having trouble with the unit to the point that I really wish I had not bought the headphones.

First of all, I'm NOT the most knowledgeable individual about these things. I have my headphones blue-tooth connected to my Apple iPhone along with the SONY app.

I'll connect to the music that I want but always have a series of "gongs" (for a better word) after a minute or so and will then lose the connection, (the music stops) but the settings section in the bluetooth area of the iPhone tab shows the headphones still bluetooth connected.

I'm very upset about this, especially considering the price I paid for the headphones.

Can anyone assist me? I have a gut feeling it might be something improperly set up, but that's a guess.

fireman0174

Jun 18, 2021
Visit site
Will do both suggestions.

Yesterday I used the headphones to listen to 30 minutes of an interview with Frank Borman (Apollo 8 fame), on my iMac and had no problems. Makes me think it's something related to the iPhone connection. So the two suggestions look promising.

TRENDING THREADS