Sony KDL-46HX903 3D TV offer from Hi-Fi Corner

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
Hi-Fi Corner is offering the Sony KDL-KX903 3D TV for £2499 with a free BDP-S470 Blu-ray player, four sets of 3D glasses and five 3D Blu-ray films (store collection only). Clickety

They're also offering a free two-year warranty and 30-day money back guarantee on the B&W Zeppelin, Zeppelin Mini and P5 headphones, plus the REL T3 subwoofer at a special discount price of £249 (RRP £435) while stocks last.

A

Anonymous

Some good news...I was checking the form at work today (probably shouldn't have been, just don't tell my boss...) and swung into the Hi-Fi Corner on my way home (as the shop is just down the street from my flat) to inquire about this deal, and I was told they are in stock...Now just have to convince the wife to let me buy one...anyone have any advice to help me sell it to the wife?

A

Anonymous

EasyOnTheEars:

Some good news...I was checking the form at work today (probably shouldn't have been, just don't tell my boss...) and swung into the Hi-Fi Corner on my way home (as the shop is just down the street from my flat) to inquire about this deal, and I was told they are in stock...Now just have to convince the wife to let me buy one...anyone have any advice to help me sell it to the wife?

Easy, offer to spend a similar amount on jewellery/bags/clothes/shoes/make up on her.

grdunn123

Sep 24, 2007
Visit site
pejwright:EasyOnTheEars:

Easy, offer to spend a similar amount on jewellery/bags/clothes/shoes/make up on her.

Pejwright...this sort of idea is dangerous and unnecessary! In the middleages you would have been burned at the stake!!
emotion-2.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts