sony kdl 40w3000 or 40x3000?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
hi im planning to buy a new system, and have decided to go down the sony route.

have been looking at the x and w series, but arnt sure which to go for? is he extra money on the x series wel spent?

i will also be hooking up a ps3 to the tv, so does this influence which to go for?

any help please.

thanks

kai.

ps, have seen the 46w3000 aat the same price i get pick up the 40x3000 for, £1600

is this a good deal?

A

Anonymous

I've got the 40W3000 and it looks awesome with a PS3 hooked up to it.

I don't personally think it's worth spending the extra plus i don't think the X looks as good as the W.

A

Anonymous

I compared both too, but was not convinced that any slight improvement in picture quality was worth the price difference. Bought the 40w3000 a month ago and am extremely pleased with it, particularly with the PS3 games and Blu-Ray. Freeview broadcasts and those recorded to a PVR are pretty much the best I have seen on this kind of LCD.

matthewpiano

Get the best you can comfortably afford. The W3000 is wonderful but motion is dealt with much much better on the X. If you are a serious gamer and/or enjoy watching lots of live sports I'd go the extra for the X, but if its more for general television with some other stuff go for the W. I love selling the W because every customer who has purchased one from me has commented on how pleased they are with it.

A

Anonymous

Have you had any come back asking about the purple/green tinging issue that's being reported on some (thankfully not mine!) ?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts