Sony KD-65XD9305 HDR 4K TV Review

rocketrazor

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
I do like the fact you can play selected PS3 games on the TV, not to keen however by the input lag! Doesn't make much sense really does it?

zoz1234

May 28, 2015
Visit site
I just recently bought one, and the picture is impressive. No problems there.

I have to say, and this isn't directed purely at Sony, but call me an old fuddy duddy, but i really don't like the way manufacturers have moved away from supplying a comprehensive instruction manual in the box.

I was impressed with the HD channel from the Sky box and the blu-ray picture, it was only after reading the what hi-fi review that i remembered about upscaling. I have that set up now for the blu-ray player, but it didn't just do it out of the box.

Having to google stuff every two minutes is doing my head in!!

At the moment i'm trying to work out why the info button doesn't work when i'm watching sky plugged into the HDMI 3 port. It works when i'm watching blu-ray, resolution info etc. Not sky. I realised this when i was checking to see if the upscaling resolution info was being displayed correctly.

Sky is plugged into a different HDMI port than the rest of my kit. Just so as not to confuse the wife too much who isn't interested in home cinema!!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts