SONY BDP S370 £99.97 at Tesco

ray911

Feb 22, 2004
Visit site
Just to let you know I picked up mine last night at the local Tesco for £99.97 with the Shopping. Saved me ordering online or a long trip to Richer Sounds. The offer ends on 11.07.2010.

Works great and such a bargin. The online stuff take along time to look throught it does so much.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
It's also available here via Tesco Direct for £99.97 - with free delivery at the moment
emotion-21.gif

aliEnRIK

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
roger06:Oh no! I could have saved 2p had I not bought it from Amazon!!
emotion-9.gif

Dont forget, regulars at tesco could get money off using the clubcard, and even the credit card, and sometimes in conjunction with other offers

roger06

Dec 23, 2007
Visit site
aliEnRIK:
roger06:Oh no! I could have saved 2p had I not bought it from Amazon!!
emotion-9.gif

Dont forget, regulars at tesco could get money off using the clubcard, and even the credit card, and sometimes in conjunction with other offers

Ah, but I did use my Amazon credit card so clocked up another 100 points - when you get to 1000 they send you a £10 voucher: which is nice.

fayeanddavid

May 27, 2009
Visit site
Ronald Archiebald:That is a great price. Well done.

And a great liitle BDP....................still singing it's praises, I think mit will take something very special to knocki it off it's perch in terms of PQ and SQ

Not interested in a Universal player, will eventually get an upgrade (whatever that means) but right now, what is there to beat the S370 under £400.00?

F

FunkyMonkey

fayeanddavid:

And a great liitle BDP....................still singing it's praises, I think mit will take something very special to knocki it off it's perch in terms of PQ and SQ

Not interested in a Universal player, will eventually get an upgrade (whatever that means) but right now, what is there to beat the S370 under £400.00?

Yes, the Sony S470, or 570, or perhaps the 770?

;-)

fayeanddavid

May 27, 2009
Visit site
FunkyMonkey:fayeanddavid:

Yes, the Sony S470, or 570, or perhaps the 770?

;-)

Really...............don't want 3D either, and in a quantitive way how good are they compared to the S370?

Marginal, or a step up?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts