sony 40x3500 is it worth it ?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
looking at getting a sony 40 inch lcd not sure which model to go for.the choices are between 40 3000w , 40 3000x or 40 3500x

is it worth the extra money for the 3000x or 3500x over the 3000w the only difference as far as i can see is motion flow 100 and slightly higher contrast ratio and the different bravia processor.any views or comments gratfully recieved

A

Anonymous

The difference is there to be seen, though less dramatic when fed with signals that are not on a par with the sets. the bravia engine pro gives a better off air picture. The 100Hz feature is only really helpful when playing games on the set, when you want it to be able to keep up with fast action from a PC or PS3 for instance.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
We've just reviewed the first Sony X3500 set (the 46in version) for our issue out next week (13th). I won't give too much away other than to say we're very,very impressed with the Bravia Engine Pro....

A

Anonymous

thanks for replies.wont be using tv for gaming but do watch quite alot of sport is the motionflow processor worh the extra for this ? The rest of my set up is going to consist of onyko reciever tx 875 with KEF iq5 speakers and sony bdp300 blu ray player will the contrast ratio be very noticable bearing in mind i am a newbie to home entertainment

matthewpiano

In a word, yes. We've got the W3000, X3000 and X3500 sets on permanent demo next to each other and on fast camera pans, motion etc. the X3000/3500 is MUCH smoother.

The best thing I can recommend though is to get to a dealer and look at the difference for yourself.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts