Sony 370 compaired to PS3

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hey

I know a lot of you bought the 370 and had a PS3 as well, was it worth the 100.00 as I might buy one.I know the other poster thought there was no difference, do others think this as well and should I save my money for my B&W Nautilus Speakers.... [:p]

Thanks

aliEnRIK

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
I have the FAT PS3 and HD sound is far better bitstreamed

Sound is better period in fact (DTS, DOLBY etc)

I cant say the same about picture, but id say the S370 is smoother at displaying low bitrate material. Id say the upscalings better on the S370 too

A

Anonymous

I have a phat PS3 and the 350 player.

The HD sound quality is a step up bitstreamed and picture quality is slightly sharper as well on Blue Ray. It runs quieter too.
Think the PS3 is a great machine and wouldn't be without it because of using it for music, digital pictures, games and iplayer.

I let my Onkyo 875 do the processing.

canada16: do others think this as well and should I save my money for my B&W Nautilus Speakers....
emotion-4.gif

You're planning to buy speakers worth £55000, & you're worried about saving £100???
emotion-42.gif

A

Anonymous

bigboss:

canada16: do others think this as well and should I save my money for my B&W Nautilus Speakers....
emotion-4.gif

You're planning to buy speakers worth £55000, & you're worried about saving £100???
emotion-42.gif

Ha Ha, no that was the Avatar issue, when I went off on one.. LOL

Inside joke, but only I knew about it, ha

Thanks guys, will have a look around if its better than the PS3

Ronald Archiebald

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
My son recently purchased a PS3 (the slim version) and we have compared the picture and sound quality to the Sony S-370, which I own.

Even with my old eyes and hearing, I can see a marked improvement in pictures and hear a marked improvement in sound quality.

My young son concurs with my opinion.

TRENDING THREADS