Sonos zp90 £223 on amazon

bay24

Aug 13, 2007
Visit site
I comes under the new and used section but when you go to it it is new via amazon. I think you will need to be quick tho! Wish I had some money at the moment!

BenLaw

Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
I've been following a few ZP90s on eBay recently and they retain their value crazily well. A couple have gone second hand for around (and I think more than) this price recently, so this is a great deal :)

pjboag

Nov 24, 2008
Visit site

pjboag

Nov 24, 2008
Visit site

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
Have been thinking about picking up a couple of these for a while now to branch out my multiroom solution from just being Apple based and this has tipped me over the edge.

Something to tinker with this weekend now :grin:

Lee H

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
professorhat said:
Have been thinking about picking up a couple of these for a while now to branch out my multiroom solution from just being Apple based and this has tipped me over the edge.

Good man! You'll never look back :grin:

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
Ravey Gravey Davy said:
The_Lhc said:
richardw42 said:
And if you don't mind white. The Play 3 is 207.99. Whilst the black is 259.

How bizarre is that?
At the beginning the 4 different colours of the Pure Sensia were different prices,so it's nothing new.Marketing,s'ppose

It's not a Sonos decision, the prices listed on their website are the same for the black as for the white. That's a big chunk as well, 20%. Maybe the whites aren't selling, don't know why, I'd rather have it in white.

eggontoast

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
The_Lhc said:
Ravey Gravey Davy said:
The_Lhc said:
richardw42 said:
And if you don't mind white. The Play 3 is 207.99. Whilst the black is 259.

How bizarre is that?
At the beginning the 4 different colours of the Pure Sensia were different prices,so it's nothing new.Marketing,s'ppose

It's not a Sonos decision, the prices listed on their website are the same for the black as for the white. That's a big chunk as well, 20%. Maybe the whites aren't selling, don't know why, I'd rather have it in white.
Amazon's pricing changes daily and all depends on there stock level and demand. The Black ones must be more desirable.

bay24

Aug 13, 2007
Visit site
I use the iPhone app and the discount is only applied if you view the individual items and not if you are looking at the list of products. Amazon are probably doing themselves out ofquite a bit of business there.

bay24

Aug 13, 2007
Visit site
Richer sounds are doing the same price! They also have the s5 at £279! I may visit richer tomorow and see if I can't pick myself up a zp90 and an s3 or s5. What are credit cards for!?

gowiththeflow

Jan 10, 2009
Visit site
This beats last weeks Comet 15% discounted on-line prices with Voucher Codes, that ended last Wednesday.

The ZP90 & CR200 controller were both £242 - compared with both at £224 on Amazon today.

The Play 3 (both Black & White) were £222 on that Comet deal.

Comet had the new re-branded and updated Play 5 (both Black & White) at £292, but there's currently no discount on Amazon. Needless to say, I snapped up a couple of these ! :dance:

bay24

Aug 13, 2007
Visit site
I think richer are running out quick, called the London bridge store mid morning and they told me they had quite a few zp90s and by the time I went after work they had sold out, its a bank holiday deal but the nice richer sounds man had let me reserve one of the stock he is getting in next week for the reduced price! Good old richer sounds!

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
Lee H said:
professorhat said:

Good man! You'll never look back :grin:

Initial impressions are, well, wow! It's very good isn't it? I thought Apple Airport stuff was easy to use, but I can see where the extra money is going here. Have already upgraded my Spotify account to Premium to try this out and loving it so far.

This could get very expensive...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts