Sonos to cease support for older products in May

lawh

Jan 23, 2020
Visit site
I have wasted £2k on a Sonos system, now they announce it will stop working (they don't confirm when, only that it WILL happen).

This is what they have said today....

We don’t expect any immediate impact to your experience, but access to services and overall functionality will eventually be disrupted, particularly as partners evolve their own services and features

You can read it for yourself on the sonos website (unless they delete the page) along with 60 pages of feedback from existing sonos customers from around the world.

I wish I had not recommended sonos to friends an family.

I wish I had bought chromecasts (I will buy them to replace sonos) and used with other audio amps speakers.

I wish I had not bought sonos.

Reactions: andymkii

tare-kk

Aug 29, 2021
Visit site
I have wasted £2k on a Sonos system, now they announce it will stop working (they don't confirm when, only that it WILL happen).

This is what they have said today....

We don’t expect any immediate impact to your experience, but access to services and overall functionality will eventually be disrupted, particularly as partners evolve their own services and features

You can read it for yourself on the sonos website (unless they delete the page) along with 60 pages of feedback from existing sonos customers from around the world.

I wish I had not recommended sonos to friends an family.

I wish I had bought chromecasts (I will buy them to replace sonos) and used with other audio amps speakers.

I wish I had not bought sonos.
you can still add sonos products to your amazon echo, sure there are not that many providers but you can enjoy your spotify, apple, iheart and amazon.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts