SONOS surround - worth the money?

Peluca

Feb 20, 2022
Visit site
Hi everyone, I have a SONOS playbar and am thinking about creating a surround sound set up. The most obvious route (to my uneducated eye) is to add a couple of SONOS One SLs to the rear and maybe the (really expensive) sub too.

Cost is obviously a factor, but simplicity is too, and space-saving, and convenience. Two SLs and a sub will cost around £1000, which is a lot, but I get to keep the playbar. Am I missing any better options?

Hi everyone, I have a SONOS playbar and am thinking about creating a surround sound set up. The most obvious route (to my uneducated eye) is to add a couple of SONOS One SLs to the rear and maybe the (really expensive) sub too.

Cost is obviously a factor, but simplicity is too, and space-saving, and convenience. Two SLs and a sub will cost around £1000, which is a lot, but I get to keep the playbar. Am I missing any better options?
I've got Sonos Arc based 5.1 setup which is brilliant. As you say, simplicity is an important factor and it can't get easier than this. Make sure you tune the setup with Trueplay.

Peluca

Feb 20, 2022
Visit site
I've got Sonos Arc based 5.1 setup which is brilliant. As you say, simplicity is an important factor and it can't get easier than this. Make sure you tune the setup with Trueplay.

Ok thank you yes I will do, hoping there won't be any problems linking the sub and satellites with the playbar.

Reactions: bigboss

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts