Sonos Play 1

Um

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
Recently purchased two Sonos play 1's as a stereo pair.

Really really impressed with these! Not one for reviews in the whole but the WHSV of these is bang on. Quite a remarkable sound for such a small form factor.

Just sat here listening to Blackstar and they are cyrstal clear with plenty of body and depth.

Hats off to you Sonos, great product

Um

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the replies,

I did use the room eq and it told me that it had only altered the sound slightly. I have all the eq flat in settings and loudness off...... of course.

Loving the fuss free listening .

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
Um said:
Thanks for the replies,?

I did use the room eq and it told me that it had only altered the sound slightly. I have all the eq flat in settings and loudness off...... of course.

Loving the fuss free listening .

I haven't tried Trueplay yet as I don't have any Apple devices in the house. I've heard the odd story about Trueplay blowing the woofers on the play:1 however, so I'm not sure I'll bother with it to be honest.

Um

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
No blown woofers here :)

I like the app as well : and running multiple Spotify accounts at the same time is very useful .

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
Um said:
No blown woofers here :)
I'm sure it's a minority of cases but there's been more than a couple of reports on the Sonos forum and I can't be doing with the hassle if anything does go wrong. The new one I can take back but the old one is well out of warranty and I can't be bothered having the argument that would ensue.

andyjm

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
Um said:

There are good reasons for a loudness setting. If well executed (sonos use DSP), then it can correct for the tendency of human hearing low frequency response to roll off at low volumes.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts