Sonos has accidentally sent customers extra speakers as "gifts"

no-name-123

Feb 18, 2020
Visit site
So these people are very aware that if an employer pays an Employee twice by mistake then the overpayment can very much legally recovered, so I fail to see a diference.

I don't have details to hand but I believe a long time Zavvi made a similair mistake and sent lawyers after customers that tried to keep things sent by mistake that they had no intention of paying for, even though zavvi offered to cover the cost of return

Kfitzat

Jun 15, 2022
Visit site
So these people are very aware that if an employer pays an Employee twice by mistake then the overpayment can very much legally recovered, so I fail to see a diference.

I don't have details to hand but I believe a long time Zavvi made a similair mistake and sent lawyers after customers that tried to keep things sent by mistake that they had no intention of paying for, even though zavvi offered to cover the cost of return
And what has a UK supplier got to do with something that happened in the US?

S14brown

Jun 16, 2022
Visit site
I would have to think the vast majority of customers would return them. However, I wouldn't lift a finger to drag them down to Fedex. I would request call tags and have Fedex come get them.

no-name-123

Feb 18, 2020
Visit site
I would have to think the vast majority of customers would return them. However, I wouldn't lift a finger to drag them down to Fedex. I would request call tags and have Fedex come get them.

Without checking here and now, I believe that is what Sonos where offering which would be the right thing to do, because supose someone could not get to a fedex drop off for any reason

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts