Something for the bedroom...

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Just bought myself this:
eightth.jpg

A

Anonymous

It's a B&O BeoCenter 9500 with an IR remote!

There's a speaker in the backgroud, but I got these to go with it:
pixhis10.jpg

bretty

Jul 20, 2007
Visit site
I had one of these in chrome. Very sleek, with the hidden disc apperture and touch panel buttons. Was a ****** to keep clean, though. Looks nice in black. Good on ya.

A

Anonymous

chebby:Does that include the Beogram 9500 as well?

Sadly not, but I don't mind as I rarely use records in my room.

My dad wants one too, but he wants a JVC one...I don't know what these were because I can't find them on the internet, but he asked me to ask you lot whether you would know the model he means. He says it's from around 1977, it has a turntable, tape, radio and amplifier built into it, it had a "sloping" front and the bass/treble controls were sliders on the front left hand side. Apparently it looks very similar to this...http://www.thevintageknob.org/THEVAULT2/RPC650TP/RPC650TP.html

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
I sold a few of those Grundig music-centres in my time as a part-time hi-fi sales person. (Back in the late 70's when I was an A'Level student.)

I think the JVC you are asking about (and also the Grundig) used to have globe shaped speaker enclosures on stands. Very 'Jason King'!

A

Anonymous

chebby:I sold a few of those Grundig music-centres in my time as a part-time hi-fi sales person. (Back in the late 70's when I was an A'Level student.)

I think the JVC you are asking about (and also the Grundig) used to have globe shaped speaker enclosures on stands. Very 'Jason King'!

Dunno, my dad is on about the thing my grandad had and he had some Wharfedale E50s and E30s to go with it. Apparently it was the best "music center" you could buy - it had a 2x50watt amplifier built in and capability for two sets of speakers and you could overdub yourself onto tapes. Although now he says it may have been a "Sharp" system! I want to buy him one for christmas, but if I can't find which model it was or a pic or anything I can't.

A

Anonymous

Good try, but that's not it - it's newer, much bigger and has many more features. Keep checking though, it's much appreciated!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts