Somebody answer!!

gisgillen

Jan 21, 2016
Visit site
Hi, again!! Come on, I`ve been waiting all day and I`m just off to bed. Not one reply to my question which I posted this morning!! Simply put: is it really simple to connect the B&W AS1 sub to my Denon amp. At the back of the Denon is one RCA phono socket, says subwoofer pre out. I enclose a picture of the AS1. Do I simply connect an RCA Y cable as there are line in and line out connections? That would suit me very well. Or do I have to re-connect my speakers (B&W XT4`s) to the sub?...I need to know quick before the one that`s for sale goes. Please tell me the RCA Y cable alone will do the job. Goodnight. And thank you. SUB.jpg

Timbot

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
If you've been waiting around all day then you probably had plenty of time to google the instruction manual. It took me about 5 mins if even that. Couldn't do that earlier because I've been at work. Connect single RCA from subwoofer out on amp to linein on sub. (Why would you connect line out on amp to line out on sub?)

Screenshot_20200603-225225_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20200603-225152_Samsung Internet.jpg

Jimboo

Hi, again!! Come on, I`ve been waiting all day and I`m just off to bed. Not one reply to my question which I posted this morning!! Simply put: is it really simple to connect the B&W AS1 sub to my Denon amp. At the back of the Denon is one RCA phono socket, says subwoofer pre out. I enclose a picture of the AS1. Do I simply connect an RCA Y cable as there are line in and line out connections? That would suit me very well. Or do I have to re-connect my speakers (B&W XT4`s) to the sub?...I need to know quick before the one that`s for sale goes. Please tell me the RCA Y cable alone will do the job. Goodnight. And thank you. View attachment 1306
Simply put , don't be a dik all your life # BE NICE

gisgillen

Jan 21, 2016
Visit site
Good morning, and thanks for your replies. I did actually google it but not being too smart I wasn`t completely sure? Looks then like one RCA lead should do the job. Many thanks for your replies. I am very grateful and quite nice too! I`ll go and buy it.

gisgillen

Jan 21, 2016
Visit site
I´m sure you`re all really intrigued! I bought the AS1 and it was a piece of .... to set up. One RCA lead, (supplied, a good one!) simple as that. 80 euros and looks like new. Thanks and best wishes to all of you.

Reactions: bigboss

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts