Some Munich 2018 Feedback

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

ellisdj

Dec 11, 2008
Visit site
lpv said:
don’t get frustrated, learn some basics in photography before posting your efforts online, will you?

the internet in flooded already

Insulting a mans photography is taking it too far, I doubt I will sleep tonight due to the rage I am feeling

lpv

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
jjbomber said:
lpv said:
don’t get frustrated, learn some basics in photography before posting your efforts online, will you?

Learn some basics in spelling before posting your efforts online, will you?

The internet is flooded already *biggrin*

are you sure about this?

my typo is a.. well, a typo, but this ( taken from ellis website, photography section) does not look like a typo to me:

" If you are interested in buying any of our work please contact us"

but he also said: " that was the first time I had ever held a real camera in my hand."

don't you think he is very conceited by offering for sale shots from 'playing with new camera' times?

don't you think he's audio related knowledge is a copy and paste of manufacturer babble and don't go beyond that?

insider9

lpv said:
jjbomber said:
lpv said:
don’t get frustrated, learn some basics in photography before posting your efforts online, will you?

The internet is flooded already *biggrin*

are you sure about this?

my typo is a.. well, a typo, but this ( taken from ellis website, photography section) does not look like a typo to me:

" If  you are interested in buying any of our work please contact us"

but he also said: " that was the first time I had ever held a real camera in my hand."

don't you think he is very conceited by offering for sale shots from 'playing with new camera' times?

don't you think he's audio related knowledge is a copy and paste of manufacturer babble and don't go beyond that?

How about we stick to posting about hifi?

jjbomber

lpv said:
jjbomber said:

The internet is flooded already *biggrin*

are you sure about this?

my typo is a.. well, a typo, but this ( taken from ellis website, photography section) does not look like a typo to me:

his

MajorFubar

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
I think Ellis would agree he and I don't always see eye to eye regarding hifi, but fair play man, I really like your photography page. Keep it up.

ellisdj

Dec 11, 2008
Visit site
those were from my first time using my camera a GH5 I bought for it's 4K video. I had planned to take a load more photos but that never happened.
Only owned a video camera and point and shoots before that

newlash09

Aug 28, 2015
Visit site
Hifi is better any day. But, seriously photography is not about getting the best cam to get the best pics. Once I realised that there was creativity involved I quit ...iam too dumb for out of the box thinking :)

ellisdj

Dec 11, 2008
Visit site
for me that room was just middling, thats how high the standard was at the show

The Nagra room was huge - big hollow room and the sound was also quite hollow which is no reflection of the boxes more the room they are in.

Hope your enjoying the videos

seemorebtts

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
ellisdj said:
for me that room was just middling, thats how high the standard was at the show

The Nagra room was huge - big hollow room and the sound was also quite hollow which is no reflection of the boxes more the room they are in. 

Hope your enjoying the videos 
yep loving them. You must be exhausted tho :)

ellisdj

Dec 11, 2008
Visit site
Thanks very much, I grafted literally non stop filming for 3 days - I didnt stop to eat, or even take a piddle.

It was so confusing that once I was in an area I didnt dare leave it in case I couldnt find it again. I stumbled upon some rooms like MBL and couldnt find that after - the show is massive

Next time I will do it much better because I will have far more of an idea what to expect and will be more prepared.

I still have a ton more videos to come, some gems in there as well

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts