Some Hi fi pics - chez Lordmortlock

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

lordmortlock

May 21, 2008
Visit site
Thanks Mathew, Iggs - glad you like it. Its been a bit of a labour of love. Funny you should mention the lfd kit - you might be just the man to answer the question I'm about to post in the hifi section...

a91gti

Jul 9, 2009
Visit site
For some reason I couldn't see the pics.

I'm curious as to how you took the aerial shot? Looks dicy! Tell me more about your monoblocs.

lordmortlock

May 21, 2008
Visit site
Not much mystery to it I'm afraid. The staircase is in this room so I took a shot from halfway up! I'd love to give you chapter and verse on the 'blocs but there seems to be something wrong with them at the moment. More to follow.

a91gti

Jul 9, 2009
Visit site
Ah! Thought maybe you were using some Lordly power of yours
emotion-2.gif

Wierdsville man, I can see your pics on my berry but not on the laptop.

I`ve seen the other thread re `blocs, sounds like a non terminal fault to me.

lordmortlock

May 21, 2008
Visit site
hey Joel

Thanks! - glad you like it. And...

1) yes sort of. I sit in the hanging chair pulled out a bit for proper listening sessions. I need to have a bit of a move about to see how it'll all look with the Atcs either side of the fire and then perhaps buy a suitable av amp with pre outs for the quad. I'm worried it'll all look a bit one sided with the tv and the '40s

2) Just a friendly warning thats all. You never know when it'll strike. Be vigilant.Or you'll be seen.

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
lordmortlock:
hey Joel

Thanks! - glad you like it. And...

1) yes sort of. I sit in the hanging chair pulled out a bit for proper listening sessions. I need to have a bit of a move about to see how it'll all look with the Atcs either side of the fire and then perhaps buy a suitable av amp with pre outs for the quad. I'm worried it'll all look a bit one sided with the tv and the '40s

2) Just a friendly warning thats all. You never know when it'll strike. Be vigilant.Or you'll be seen.

2) Pesky varmints

lordmortlock

May 21, 2008
Visit site
Ah now hang on - Are you reffering to the cat on my photobucket page (link in first post) or the fact that my sofas arms have been ripped to pieces by my actual cat? My reply assumed the former!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts