software to record music from tidal? Recommendations?

bamboos

Oct 24, 2016
Visit site
Hi guys

Have you heard of the new music service tidal? I singed up for it the other day and i was wondering if its possible to record the music from tidal. I travel a lot and i mostly listen to music on my smartphone in offline mode to save some battery. Does anyone know a sftware that can record music from such music srvices? Any recommendations? ideas? *biggrin*

MajorFubar

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
Doing so is illegal in all territories, which you already know. But no doubt one of your spammy friends will be along shortly with a link to where we can download some dodgy illegal virus-ridden software.

sunnyside

Oct 24, 2016
Visit site
It is not illegal to record from a music service as long as you have an paying account and if you keep the music you record to yourself. The software I'm using only records unprotected, unencrypted data, which is legal as long as you keep the recorded data to yourself as i already said.

@bamboos try tunbite. it's a legal software and if you have an account for tidal as you said you can record the music.

daveh75

Interesting how bamboos and his alter ego sunnyside still haven't been banned.

Just goes to show how little WHF give a **** about this forum when they can't even be arsed to address spam.

Mollom doesn't work other than too eat legitimate posters posts.

Either take some responsibility for this forum or close it down, rather than let it continue to decline like it has the last few years.

If I were an advertiser I would be seriously pissed at all the spammers getting a free ride...

ladylikeme

Oct 24, 2016
Visit site
For this kind of things I'm using tunbite. The software is easy to use and it can also convert it in to a mp3 file if you want :)

here is an explanation on how to do it: http://audials.com/en/how_to_record_internet_radios/spotify.html

its for spotify but i think the process will be the same for tidal.

Vladimir

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
jjbomber said:
MajorFubar said:
But no doubt one of your spammy friends will be along shortly with a link to where we can download some dodgy illegal virus-ridden software.

It took 2 weeks actually!

ladyboylikeme also posted about recording Netflix episodes in the past. Hmmm.

MajorFubar

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
I'm with DaveH: This forum needs to be either closed or moderated by people who have the time and resources to care. Seeing it die a slow death on account of willful neglect as actually painful to watch.

With my Qobuz sub I can save tracks I stream on my device (usually an iPad) for listening offline. I accidentally saved a dozen in a playlist I'd created the other day! The menu is called Offline Library.

I'm surprised Tidal doesn't offer the same, as they all pretty much copy each other's feature.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts