So, are they the same brand?

sounder

Jun 15, 2024
Visit site
I purchased a Laiv DAC on the Vinshine Audio platform ,and discovered something interesting about it during a moment of boredom.
1.jpg5.jpg
9.png
Did you notice the issue? What I want to express is that the dimensions of the two products are completely identical, and the switch design on the bottom is the same as well.

I've been listening to the Laiv DAC for over half a month now. Initially, I found it a bit uncomfortable, as the metallic sound was quite pronounced, making the overall sound feel hard. I thought it might just need some break-in time, so I continued listening. However, the situation hasn't changed. To be frank, from my perspective, the Harmony DAC is on a similar level to the Ares 15. In fact, when it comes to detail handling, the Ares 15 has a clearer advantage; you can noticeably feel its soundstage is more expansive. That said, I do prefer the treble handling of the Harmony DAC. Overall, I would say they are quite comparable.

I came across a review claiming that the Harmony DAC can reach the level of the Pontus 15, but I have my doubts about that, especially since I don't have a Pontus 15 on hand to compare.

Of course, these views are solely my own and are not intended to offend any brand. I would love to see a variety of discussion points in the comments.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts