Small Speakers - Bose 161?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Can anyone recommend some small speakers just for music, that are perhaps similar size wise to the Bose 161?

Are the Bose 161's any good? Should I look else where?

Thanks

James

A

Anonymous

They're good for the size, but not for the money. Something like the Wharfedale Diamond 9.0s are brilliant, but they are a bit bigger - if you can stretch to the higher price, B&O do some excellent small speakers, but they are expensive.

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the quick reply.

Is there anything of a similar style to the Bose 161? Its just that I can't imagine the Wharfedale Diamond 9.0s attached to my wall high up.

A

Anonymous

JamesU2002:
Is there anything of a similar style to the Bose 161? Its just that I can't imagine the Wharfedale Diamond 9.0s attached to my wall high up. I agree - they're not the most athetically pleasing 'speakers ever!

If you don't want conventional looking speakers, I would suggest looking at the Kef "Egg" speakers with a sub, but otherwise I should think the Bose models are the best.

A

Anonymous

Its just purley for music/radio.

I'm finding it so hard to find options for speakers.

A

Anonymous

JamesU2002:
Its just purley for music/radio.

I'm finding it so hard to find options for speakers.

Sorry! Read my edited post above!

A

Anonymous

the 161s are a fantastic speaker the wharfedales arent that great i have heard them but bose will always have a part in my life for producing wonderful speakers

BenLaw

Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
It is still spamming tho, makes searching through the latest topics list a pain, when all latest topics relate to bose!
smiley-cry.gif

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
indeed.

Boseman - please either declare any interest or desist from digging up every mention of Bose. Any further examples will be deleted - enough is enough for today.....

chrisr1718

Sep 18, 2009
Visit site
Clare Newsome said:
indeed.

Boseman - please either declare any interest or desist from digging up every mention of Bose. Any further examples will be deleted - enough is enough for today.....

well said Clare...

He may have an enthusiasm for all things Bose, but he can't read dates!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts