sky songs v spotify

smuggs

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
i am now a premium user of spotify and cant big it up enough £10 is a steal. Sky seem to offer 5millions songs add free for £4.99 a month

Whats the bit rate is sky songs? spotify premium i think is 320 but it sounds better than that

what is the interface like on sky songs, i really like the layout on spotify.

Can you make playlists and offline modes on sky songs?

Can you add the £4.99 onto your monthly sky bill?

And can you get it to the iphone that spotify is app is great for when you have no 3g just use the offline

many thanks i am trying to find these out but i know some of you might now/have sky songs

daveh75

According to the tech section of Sky songs website, they use AAC+ @ 48kbps
emotion-3.gif

A

Anonymous

if sound quality is the most important part then to me its
spotify that wins hands down, but sky songs is only a fiver i would try then decide
what one to use,

ESP2009

Feb 16, 2009
Visit site
That's what I like about Spotify, the wide variety of material. OK, so the Trans-Siberian Orchestra is yet to be added, but I hope it's only a matter of time.

A

Anonymous

hi tried to get on spotify, but how do i get an invite

Thanks Andy

idc

ESP2009:That's what I like about Spotify, the wide variety of material. OK, so the Trans-Siberian Orchestra is yet to be added, but I hope it's only a matter of time.

TSO and Tortoise and King Crimson and Designs of Chaos.

smuggs

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
lol my friend has just done sky songs and said its the worst thing ever, on your iphone if you have no 3g there is no offline unless you have payed extra and downloaded the track. The layout is alot poorer than spotify and he said that yes chart music is better but mid 90's indie 70's soul/blues is way behind. there was more to moan just cant remember at the moment.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts