Sky-PS3-XBOX Sound and TV

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi all-

A bit of a Newbie here so any help advice is gratfully received.

I have an LG TV and my SkyHD Box, PS3, and XBOX360 are all connected via HDMI.

Picture on Blu-Rays, SkyHD and Games is all fine, and the sound comes out of the TV speakers.

However, I want to boost the sound so I get some sort of 5.1 effect as the TV speakers are . . . well, TV speakers.

I don't have a big room or budget, so I've been looking at things like a Soundbar, or even a 'computer-speakers' 5.1 system, as I really don't want to spend more than say, £200.

Is there something out there that will allow three devices to connect to it so that I get a 5.1 sound and the picture still gets to the TV without a mass of cables?

Thank you!

ProfAS

RobinKidderminster

May 27, 2009
Visit site
5.1 means 5 speakers & subwoofer. An all in one is possible for that kind of budget and second hand is possible where someone wants to upgrade. 2.1 is another option I guess. Others may suggest specifics

A

Anonymous

Thanks for that - I've looked it up on amazon and dropped it into my Wish List for possible purchase!

Can I just confirm the set up? I'd plug my Sky Box, PS3 and Xbox into the 3 HDMI In's - and then have 1 HDMI out into the TV which i guess shows the signal from which ever HMDI In is selected on the LG.

Thanks!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts