SKY multiroom

DJEPSON

Jul 29, 2009
Visit site
I currently have SKY+ and moved into a new house a few months back and as part of the rebuild, I had twin coax run to the lounge, 3 bedrooms and the kitchen with the aim of putting SKY+ boxes in 3 of the rooms and getting multiroom and then have a magic eye in the other 2 rooms. I have just spoken with SKY and they have said multiroom no longer exists on SKY+ and I have to upgrade to SKY Q, is this true ? and if I dont want to upgrade can I get multiroom with my existing setup so the money I have spent on the all the work isnt wasted ?

Thanks in advance

rs6mra

Jan 12, 2009
Visit site
DJEPSON said:
I currently have SKY+ and moved into a new house a few months back and as part of the rebuild, I had twin coax run to the lounge, 3 bedrooms and the kitchen with the aim of putting SKY+ boxes in 3 of the rooms and getting multiroom and then have a magic eye in the other 2 rooms. I have just spoken with SKY and they have said multiroom no longer exists on SKY+ and I have to upgrade to SKY Q, is this true ? and if I dont want to upgrade can I get multiroom with my existing setup so the money I have spent on the all the work isnt wasted ?

Thanks in advance

I would suggest you try the simple approach with Sky and just tell them that you want to switch on 2 additional boxes you already have. There is every possibilty they have assumed they might have to supply you with the new equipment which they now only offer on Sky Q. If you already have the equipment they might not say no. But what it might also mean is that you will have to pay for an additional monthly sub for each box in which case you might as well upgrade to Q as it seems that there is only a single charge but the first additional box will set you back £30 and the next £99. Afterall guys on multiroom subscription will continue to be on multiroom.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts