admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
At the moment I have a sky plus box but do not pay any subscription so am unable to use the recording facility on the hard drive and to be honest very rarely use it at all. I also have a BT vision box but to be honest I aren't impressed with the picture quality it produces when watching either live or recorded programmes through it. Thus i was looking at the hd freesat boxes but is there one which has a hard drive to record to? Or would I be better getting a sky hd box and if so what free to air hd channels does this have and is there any way of using its hard drive without subscribing to sky?

A

Anonymous

There's only one FREESAT HD Box on the market at present and they're becoming like Gold Dust thanks to EURO 2008 as you can watch all the football on BBC and ITV HD

Got mine yesterday the HUMAX FOXSAT HD Box £150.00....not a PVR......No Hard Disk though that will surely be the next step

You can get the SKY HD box...........but not sure you will be able to watch any HD channels unless you subscribe to their HD service.........though having said that you may be just be able to watch BBC HD free...best check on that first with an independent satellite installer in your area

D.J.KRIME

Jun 28, 2007
Visit site
On SKY HD BBC HD is Free and I think C4 HD is as well but as with the SKY+ box all PVR features are lokced unless you subscribe to one of SKY's TV packages.

Andy TW

Jul 13, 2007
Visit site
According to the small print in a recent offer I received from Sky, Channel 4 HD is free but you must have a "valid" viewing card in the Sky HD box.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts