Sky+ HD - Got the new EPG today!

RobinKidderminster

May 27, 2009
Visit site
Which one bb? I have had mine for ages unless I havnt. If you see what I mean. bbc iplayer due on 30th October. Erase feature may be useful. Unerase that is. Why do they fill anytime plus with sky store tho?

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
bigboss said:
It's the EPG that was rolled out a few months ago but mine being an older version of Sky+ HD, got it only now. Not the iPlayer one.

Oh yeah, look at that...

So what else does this give us? This isn't the iPad remote control update is it? Not that I have an iPad but...

D

Deleted member 2457

The_Lhc said:
bigboss said:
It's the EPG that was rolled out a few months ago but mine being an older version of Sky+ HD, got it only now. Not the iPlayer one.

Oh yeah, look at that...

So what else does this give us? This isn't the iPad remote control update is it? Not that I have an iPad but...

You should get an iPad - they are great for posting. In that it is very fast.

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
gel said:
The_Lhc said:
bigboss said:

Oh yeah, look at that...

I have a laptop that cost me less than an iPad would and a phone that I can post with, why would I need an iPad, especially as I find the keyboard unbelievably irritating.

D

Deleted member 2457

The_Lhc said:
gel said:
The_Lhc said:
bigboss said:

Oh yeah, look at that...

I have a laptop that cost me less than an iPad would and a phone that I can post with, why would I need an iPad, especially as I find the keyboard unbelievably irritating.

It's bigger than your phone.
smiley-smile.gif
I love the keyboard.

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
gel said:
The_Lhc said:
gel said:
The_Lhc said:
bigboss said:

Oh yeah, look at that...

smiley-smile.gif

Err, yes, I'd hope so but my phone goes in my pocket, so when I'm out and about I can use that for posting. When I'm home or work I use the laptop, so what's the point in having an iPad?

I love the keyboard.

And I hate it, what point are you trying to make?

D

Deleted member 2457

The_Lhc said:
gel said:
The_Lhc said:
gel said:
The_Lhc said:
bigboss said:

Oh yeah, look at that...

smiley-smile.gif

Err, yes, I'd hope so but my phone goes in my pocket, so when I'm out and about I can use that for posting. When I'm home or work I use the laptop, so what's the point in having an iPad?

I love the keyboard.

And I hate it, what point are you trying to make?

Fair enough, sounds like you are sorted - no point then.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts