Sky copy protect

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi all

Did you know Sky are copy protecting Lost,as from episode 11.They claim they are not,big surprise.Just read an article from Gaurdian from Noember 08, on this very subject.They did the same when Iwas recording Apoalypto from Bravo. Any comments?

A

Anonymous

Hi all,

After 26 days of arguing with sky,I cant record ANY of their programmes,they have now come up with I need a new viewing card as all of the sky chanels are encrypted.Going insane!

D.J.KRIME

Jun 28, 2007
Visit site
Drac:

Hi all,

After 26 days of arguing with sky,I cant record ANY of their programmes,they have now come up with I need a new viewing card as all of the sky chanels are encrypted.Going insane!

Are you talking about recording on a external device such as a DVD recorder on Sky+
emotion-42.gif

A

Anonymous

After 5 weeks of arguing with Sky,re-encrypting the signal,via phone,email and letter.Sky have finnally accepted responsabillty for encrypting the signal to my Sky+ box.they have come to the same conclusion as me,ie;I told them four and a half weeks ago what the problem was,BUT DID THEY LISTEN?Sky eh!

A

Anonymous

Yet again sky amaze me,after admitting that sky's signal was encrypted,they now say that it is only causing the problem with Panasonic DVD/HDD recorders,and only a few of them.Sky's second tier technician stated that she does not know when or if the encryption will be removed.And they ask you to recomend a friend!!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts