sky anytime plus download size

bigblue235

Aug 22, 2007
Visit site
I'd say that's a fairly conservative estimate. From a quick look through Anytime plus on my box, a standard-def film is about 1gb, high def can be 3gb or over, one of the HD films I looked at was nearly 3.7gb!

A

Anonymous

cheers

how do i check the size do i have to download one first?

can they be shceduled to download overnight and do they come of my 250 gb box capacity or the sky part.

thanks

bigblue235

Aug 22, 2007
Visit site
To check the file size, just highlight the movie in the menu then press the i button on the remote. You'll then see the duration, programme size and when it expires from Anytime.

Downloaded stuff goes into 'your' section of the box. Stuff on the Anytime Showcase is already on the Sky reserved section.

You can't schedule downloads for a certain time, as far as I know. But it's easy enough to just start a movie or movies downloading when you head to bed.

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
It can be a bit weird, I was trying to get the 2nd episode of Game of Thrones the other night, it initially said the HD version (51 minutes) was about 2.3GB, however having downloaded 1% it was then saying it was 11.5GB! As that would have taken me well over my monthly d'l limit I cancelled it and got the SD version, which was 680MB.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts