Site upgrade

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
chebby:

bluecafe1:Talking of which, what are you listening to? The new Tracey Thorn album is magic.

Whatever Joel is listening to, i'll bet it's fabulous.

Well I wasn't keen on the Naim/Bryston/ATC system I heard yesterday. Not my kind of sound, far too hard edged.

(That wasn't part of The Big Question either, it was merely a demo afterwards).

scene

Andrew Everard:
Pindi:Will it be 3D ready?

Yes, but you'll need a new computer, new software, a change of cables, a different monitor, silly glasses, and even then you'll only get the full effect if you stare at the site and shake your head from side to side rapidly...

emotion-2.gif
- And have a few pints first...

John Duncan

scene:Andrew Everard:

Yes, but you'll need a new computer, new software, a change of cables, a different monitor, silly glasses, and even then you'll only get the full effect if you stare at the site and shake your head from side to side rapidly...

emotion-2.gif

And on that note...

scene

JohnDuncan:scene:Andrew Everard:

emotion-2.gif

And on that note...

Having had the sort of night you've had, you deserve several
emotion-22.gif
emotion-22.gif
emotion-22.gif

A

Anonymous

Personally no difference in picture quality either. I've a QED hdmi.

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
ESP2009:Stop Press: What Hi-Fi website down for a day - therapy demand soars - hundreds forced to get a life.
emotion-1.gif

Except Joel...

JoelSim:I'm tired. Been up all night trying to log on

Alec

Oct 8, 2007
Visit site
chebby:

ESP2009:Stop Press: What Hi-Fi website down for a day - therapy demand soars - hundreds forced to get a life.
emotion-1.gif

Except Joel...

Sadly, that just made my day.

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
al7478:chebby:
emotion-1.gif

Except Joel...

Sadly, that just made my day.

Funnily enough, it was tongue in cheek. Was tucked up by 11:30.

ear

Aug 24, 2008
Visit site
someone corrected my post, and thanks I wetn latter to find what the word I wrote really ment lol sorry. I know it wasnt Andrew...for sure:p

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
ear:someone corrected my post, and thanks I wetn latter to find what the word I wrote really ment lol sorry. I know it wasnt Andrew...for sure:p

The site corrected you. It does that...

ESP2009

Feb 16, 2009
Visit site
Andrew Everard:

ear:someone corrected my post, and thanks I wetn latter to find what the word I wrote really ment lol sorry. I know it wasnt Andrew...for sure:p

The site corrected you. It does that...

Is this a feature of the new, improved site? Can it do speling and grammar to?
emotion-5.gif
Can it post what we really mean to say (couched in suitably family-friendly terms, naturally)?

ESP2009

Feb 16, 2009
Visit site
Andrew Everard:No, it's always been part of the site. It filters unsuitable language.

So, apart from causing great distress to a good many forum members, and without me trawling through the 100+ other posts on this thread...what exactly did the
emotion-36.gif
Site Upgrade
emotion-36.gif
do for WHF and its users?

John Duncan

ESP2009:
Andrew Everard:No, it's always been part of the site. It filters unsuitable language.

So, apart from causing great distress to a good many forum members, and without me trawling through the 100+ other posts on this thread...what exactly did the
emotion-36.gif
Site Upgrade
emotion-36.gif
do for WHF and its users?

Nothing, because it didn't happen. Do keep up.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts