site annoyance - forum

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I hate the way one has to scroll all the way back up to the top of the page to link back to the forum topics. Why can't a link be added after the last message in the thread.

Messiah

To be fair there is a link at the bottom of the page in the 'Site Sections' line. What more do you want!
emotion-2.gif

A

Anonymous

Thats pants! That just takes you back to the forum home page, then you have to click on the main topic again. I'm talking about a single link that takes you back to the list of threads. You know what I mean, like the type they have on (dare I say it) other forums.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
unununium:Thats pants!

No, you dare not say it, which is why the site kicked in to remove it.

We'd do many things with infinite resources - at the moment all we can do is respond as quickly as possible to those requests with which we can help.

And you're welcome, by the way...
emotion-4.gif

A

Anonymous

LOL Andrew, I had noticed the alteration, but thought it was me going mad
emotion-1.gif

Oh I see it's the old we're skint excuse is it, right. I'll have to start subscribing to the mag then, and also get a few mates onboard. Maybe that'll be enough to pay for some extra bells and whistles
emotion-4.gif
Seriously though the site looks really good fella.

And...yes thanks for doing that for me, I've not had chance to sit down and start my emails. It's Monday and I'm afraid it's double Coronation Street. Sad but true, and of course it looks ten times better on the Ol' Sony.
emotion-5.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts