Signal Problems with the KDL40V3000

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I recently bought a Sony KDL40V3000 which is fab for PS3 gaming, however when watching football I noticed that occasionally some of the players seemed to slow down!! I had never ever seen or heard of this before and was suprised as my old TV the Tosh 32WLT66 was fine with football.

Spoke to the retailer who told me that it was signal related, we have a sky feed which has been fine before however they said that as we had gone up to a 40" screen this was why this was happening.

The picture quality on most channels is not as great as I would have expected either. Has anyone else seen anything like this before??

The plot thickens however as the retailer has said that as I am not happy they are willing to give me a full refund, and am thinking about taking this up and possibly going plasma with the Pioneer 428XD which has been given rave reviews, however I do not want to spend all the extra if the picture is likely to be the same due to signal.

Any opinions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

A

Anonymous

[quote user="juniper44"]
I recently bought a Sony KDL40V3000 which is fab for PS3 gaming, however when watching football I noticed that occasionally some of the players seemed to slow down!! I[/quote]

That's because you were probably watching Derby County in action

A

Anonymous

[quote user="juniper44"]

I recently bought a Sony KDL40V3000 which is fab for PS3 gaming, however when watching football I noticed that occasionally some of the players seemed to slow down!! I had never ever seen or heard of this before and was suprised as my old TV the Tosh 32WLT66 was fine with football.

Spoke to the retailer who told me that it was signal related, we have a sky feed which has been fine before however they said that as we had gone up to a 40" screen this was why this was happening.

The picture quality on most channels is not as great as I would have expected either. Has anyone else seen anything like this before??

The plot thickens however as the retailer has said that as I am not happy they are willing to give me a full refund, and am thinking about taking this up and possibly going plasma with the Pioneer 428XD which has been given rave reviews, however I do not want to spend all the extra if the picture is likely to be the same due to signal.

Any opinions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

[/quote]

Hi.. Can I ask what the picture is like when using the inbuilt freeview??

Thanks in advance

Chris

A

Anonymous

Hi Chris

It wasn't brilliant, quite grainy and a bit of ghosting too, but could again be the signal strength.

TRENDING THREADS