siege elevens

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
anyone listened to them ???? i want them for djing and an mp3 player mainly. they look cool and the hype is good but are they just another fashion accesory with all show no go ?

idc

Hi.

When I googled Seige headphones I found myself on a site Celeb Headphones " a source for news, updates and reviews of all celebrity headphones" which seems to about what headphones are in fashion at the moment with celebrities. I recognised Justin Beiber and I think another is Snoopy Doggy.

It is unlikely there is a company called Seige who make headphones. They will buy in their cans from another maker and tart them up to look nice........

WH.jpg

and charge £60, which is actually not too bad for a fashion statement. Only listening will tell if they are any good compared to competitors such as Sennheiser, who do bass heavy DJ headphones as well.

A

Anonymous

justin bieber !!!!! **** it then ive heard they make it all themselves but i dont care anymore if there edging that way i dont want them. plus i wqs gunna get them on the basis they wern't fashionable as i hate skull candy and wanted to piss all my mates off by having some cool looking but also worth having headphones. any other suggestions for a pair at a similar price ?

A

Anonymous

yeah i had a pair of hd22 and they were awesome especialy for 25 quid im pretty sure there the way forward i do like akgs though

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts