Shure SE215 or Sennheiser ie8

micks_address

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Hi Folks,

I am in a pickle about which of these to go for. I can get them both for relatively the same money.. the Shures are a bit cheaper.. from the reviews I've read the SE215 are very good.. i've heard my friends ie8s and like them..

Which would be the better buy all things being equal? They are for use with my Xperia Arc phone listening to mp3s at 320kbps and some flacs

Cheers,
Mick

Che1

Feb 26, 2009
Visit site
There are a lot of fake IE8 earphones around. The SE215 sell for around £85, and the IE8 for around £200. So the IE8 should sound better - if you can get a pair from an authorised dealer for the same price as the SE215 it would be a no-brainer!

micks_address

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
yes its from an authorised dealer.. i paid a deposit on tuesday evening for the ie8s.. on the receipt it says the price is 129 euro which is about 115 pounds.. it has to be a pricing error.. and i expect them to realise that when i go to collect them and ask me for more money.. but because i have a reciept from them - with the product name printed, and the full price and deposit i paid (i actually paid the whole lot) they may be in a tricky situation in terms of trying to back out of the deal.. i knew they seemed underpriced and i asked were they sure of the price.. and they said yes.. so we'll see.. will be onto the shop again today to see if they came in and will let you know how i got on.. i can get a pair of shure 215s for 74 pounds.. which is a good price to

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts