Shure Earphones

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I may be being very stupid but I am looking to buy a pair of Shure SE110. I am a little confused however... what is the difference between the SE110 and the SE110-N. Amazon have them at different prices, the only difference I can see is the coulour, black or white... Please help.

Also, any reviews of these earphones would be very helpful.

Thanks

topbloke55

Oct 31, 2008
Visit site
Hi

The colour is the only difference, however I would go for the SE210 as they stay in your ears better due to the design of the phones.

Plus they sound better also, although if you want very good sound go for the SE410 which I heard at the Excel show and are very good and worth every penny.

PJPro

Jan 21, 2008
Visit site
I demoed a pair of these at the Excel show. The stand was right next to this roland drum machine stand attempting to bring down the roof with mega loud / low bass.

Plugged the earphones in and was really impressed with the sound isolation abilities. Could only feel the bass on my body / through feet. Not only that, they really sounded great.....might be due to the fact that the show was really horribly noisey all day and not somewhere I'd recommend to review hifi (is that harsh?).

PJPro

Jan 21, 2008
Visit site
Oh, and my brother-in-law bought a pair for the heavily discounted price of £56....so sounds like he got ripped off!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts