Should my Roksan amp keep blowing?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Bumrah

Sep 28, 2012
Visit site
i never owned an Roksan product before. The reason I looked into this post because I am looking to buy an used K3 integrated amplifier to match with my Wharfedale Linton Heritage speaker.
After reading the feedbacks and opinion above, I somehow agreed with one of the comments about the BT module. If I understand that correctly, it was (has been) the faulty BT that blown the fuse, or even the PCB. This is no link to my personal experience, but somehow coincident to what Roksan have just announced. “The BT function will no longer available in their 2021 lineup for the K3”.
Honestly, I love their sound at this pr point. However, worried about their reliability as their warranty may not be transferrable. There’s no local dealer in my province as well.
I have it on "good authority" that this withdrawal is due to a lack of parts for the module and no particular fault, but i am happy to be corrected if this is a known fault.

moer

Oct 19, 2021
Visit site
I have it on "good authority" that this withdrawal is due to a lack of parts for the module and no particular fault, but i am happy to be corrected if this is a known fault.
Of course, lack of parts can be a reason. Or else, we can see it’s a business consideration, which Roksan decided to leave this “Premium“ bluetooth feature to its upper level products.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts