Should I upgrade from Diamond 9.1 to mezzo 2?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hey

I can get a pair of refurb mezzo 2's for 239.00 and they are repaired by Mordaunt Short direct and come with a full warranty in mint cond boxed.

What do you think? is it worth a fight with the wife as I just bought RSFX and had to explain my purchase.

And also being broke for a month.

They only have a couple pairs left so quick response would be great.

Nice 1

A

Anonymous

Is it worth the agro? or should I make due with the 9.1's

Sorry to bother, but this is a great price for mint mezzo 2's

A

Anonymous

I take the silence as, my diamonds are as good as the mezzo's and not worth upgrading.

Thanks

A

Anonymous

hi canada, the best question is asked if the difference is worth the rpice, i have the 9.1s and used them for a while as fronts and they are great speakers, wouldn't imagine a big gap in performance from this upgrade, have you ever tried the Mezzos?

A

Anonymous

No just going on reviews.

Thanks for that, at least someone advised me not to, , Got to stop spending money... LOL

A

Anonymous

Yep listening to reviews can be misleading to us common humans, reviewers are people that listen and see different products everyday, most differences that for a reviewer are obvious to us will be liitle or nothing, I have heard the B^W 600 series and couldnt hear much difference to my wharfedales which are 1/5 of the price here in Malta. That is why i said that this upgrade would bring little if any difference IMHO

TRENDING THREADS