Question Should I add a Phono Stage

NorthEastVinyl

Dec 10, 2020
Visit site
I'm a real novice when it comes to systems. I have read up to provide myself with a little knowledge but still have much to learn.

My question is - is it worth adding a dedicated Phono Stage to my system. I have a Rega Planar 1 turntable, an Onkyo A-9010 amplifier and Q-Acoustics 3010I speakers.

I wondered whether adding a Rega Fono Mini A2D MkII would be worth it? Would it make a noticeable difference or would it make more sense to stick with what I have?

Thanks.

Gray

I'm a real novice when it comes to systems. I have read up to provide myself with a little knowledge but still have much to learn.

My question is - is it worth adding a dedicated Phono Stage to my system. I have a Rega Planar 1 turntable, an Onkyo A-9010 amplifier and Q-Acoustics 3010I speakers.

I wondered whether adding a Rega Fono Mini A2D MkII would be worth it? Would it make a noticeable difference or would it make more sense to stick with what I have?

Thanks.
You may call yourself a novice, but nobody here is more qualified to answer your question than you (even if they happened to own, or have heard the Rega Fono and A-9010 together).
No doubt there would be a difference, whether you'd consider it better / worth the money.......

NorthEastVinyl

Dec 10, 2020
Visit site
You may call yourself a novice, but nobody here is more qualified to answer your question than you (even if they happened to own, or have heard the Rega Fono and A-9010 together).
No doubt there would be a difference, whether you'd consider it better / worth the money.......

Yes, I guess you're right. I suppose also the level I am looking at, it is not particularly high risk. Thanks.

Reactions: Gray

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts