September Issue

zameerisgreat

May 10, 2008
Visit site
I understand the forthcoming issue comes with a free "Ultimate Guide to High End" magazine. My request to WHF is to please insure both the magazines come bundled in some sort of a cover else your fans in India are never going to get the supplement magazine due to certain custom regulations here. Please do the needfull to keep your fans happy.Thanks in advance.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
I'm not sure whether the Indian edition of What Hi-Fi? Sound and Vision will be carrying the supplement, but I've asked the question of our publishing team.

zameerisgreat

May 10, 2008
Visit site
The indian edition does not carry the free supplement. In any case, die hard fans of your mag buy only the U.K edition imported by select distributors here. We did get the free mags when supplied in a cover with the main magazine but not without, as they were CONFISCATED by the customs , according to the distributor. Hope we get it next month.

D

Deleted member 2457

Another free mag - pretty good going. Including my mini Stuff subscription, that is 5 mags for a pound!

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
zameerisgreat said:
The indian edition does not carry the free supplement. In any case, die hard fans of your mag buy only the U.K edition imported by select distributors here. We did get the free mags when supplied in a cover with the main magazine but not without, as they were CONFISCATED by the customs , according to the distributor. Hope we get it next month.

I'm told by our publishing team that as a matter of course we don't send supplements with the overseas copies of the magazine, for reasons of shipping costs. They'll look into your comments, but point out that the supplement will be available as a digital download alongside the September issue.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts