September Issue

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
gel:Is it
emotion-3.gif
are you helping them professorhat then? Or are you the first person to be chosen?I am indeed the first person to be chosen - not letting anything else out of the bag till the issue goes on sale of course, except to say it was a very useful day (and good fun too!) and I'd recommend getting your applications in if you're looking for any new kit.

Naturally, like other reality programmes, I'll be ignoring all advice given by experts, will change my mind constantly throughout and probably finish by digging a big hole in my garden (for no apparent reason...)

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
Simon Lucas:I'm not doing it unless I can be Kirstie. How many times do I have to say it?

Long hair and a skirt Simon? Now that I do want to see...
emotion-5.gif

D

Deleted member 2457

professorhat:gel:Is it
emotion-3.gif
are you helping them professorhat then? Or are you the first person to be chosen?I am indeed the first person to be chosen - not letting anything else out of the bag till the issue goes on sale of course, except to say it was a very useful day (and good fun too!) and I'd recommend getting your applications in if you're looking for any new kit.

Naturally, like other reality programmes, I'll be ignoring all advice given by experts, will change my mind constantly throughout and probably finish by digging a big hole in my garden (for no apparent reason...)

Congrats
emotion-21.gif
I personally can't think of a better person. I look forward to reading it.
emotion-1.gif

But i seriously know of a killer blu ray player deal for a really good one that only the worthy should get if you are interested i will try and give you a heads up.

Thanks

John Duncan

Andy Clough:
Simon Lucas:I'm not doing it unless I can be Kirstie. How many times do I have to say it?

emotion-5.gif

I can lend him my waffle-waitress outfit.

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
gel:[But i seriously know of a killer blu ray player deal for a really good one that only the worthy should get if you are interested i will try and give you a heads up.

Of course, always interested in killer deals - just post it up.

Andrew Everard:It's going to be a Pioneer, proflechap - you know that, don't you...?

I'm thinking there's a good chance
emotion-5.gif

D

Deleted member 2457

professorhat:

gel:[But i seriously know of a killer blu ray player deal for a really good one that only the worthy should get if you are interested i will try and give you a heads up.

Of course, always interested in killer deals - just post it up.

Andrew Everard:It's going to be a Pioneer, proflechap - you know that, don't you...?

I'm thinking there's a good chance
emotion-5.gif

Okay this one is hopefully strickly in house know, so if people know what i am talking about can you keep it quiet, thanks
emotion-21.gif

Okay in the high end mag for this issue the review i get mentioned in minus £650, that's the deal, brand new if you are interested in it.

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
JohnDuncan:Andy Clough:

emotion-5.gif

I can lend him my waffle-waitress outfit.

Not sure I could cope with both of you in skirts.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
gel:Okay this one is hopefully strickly in house know, so if people know what i am talking about can you keep it quiet, thanks
emotion-21.gif

Okay in the high end mag for this issue the review i get mentioned in minus £650, that's the deal, brand new if you are interested in it.

Nope, totally impenetrable...

D

Deleted member 2457

If someone is interested in this deal i will provide a link when it becomes available if they would like it or otherwise i will keep it to myself.

Thanks

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts