emotion-1.gif

D

Deleted member 2457

Yep, that inclusion of the ulimate guide to high end was brilliant, thanks
emotion-21.gif

AEJim

Nov 17, 2008
Visit site
Out of interest, how did the NeoV2 3's fare? Cheeky I know but I haven't got the new subscription sorted yet so I have to wait until Tuesday then run out to Tesco's otherwise :(

AEJim

Nov 17, 2008
Visit site
Touch‚ Mr Clough, touch‚... How about just a simple "good, bad or ugly" and maybe a star rating so I can sleep easy over the weekend?? Hmm?
emotion-5.gif

AEJim

Nov 17, 2008
Visit site
Clare Newsome:
Are you saying that no-one at AE subscribes?
emotion-3.gif

[I know lots of retailers do - sure one of your dealers would share the news]

Nah, we used to get the courtesy copy but since all that stopped we just go out and buy it each month now - I'll ask around... Most* at AE are the oldschool rocker types and consider themselves a little too cool for "Hi-Fi"
emotion-5.gif
at least to be seen being interested enough to buy a mag - I am the geeky exception!

*when I say most, by that I mean - we have a warehouse/production facility full of old roadies and the like, then 3 office girls who are more interested in the colour of a speaker than what it sounds like (not to get into the male/female debate in the other thread but that's just how this particular bunch are) and then myself and the head of R'n'D who share any mags we buy in because our desks aren't far apart... We rarely check-in with the reps and Export sales guys, only if things are really slow out there - otherwise it's monthly meetings - There's only about a dozen of us in total! It's a pretty peaceful place when there's no music playing.
emotion-2.gif

D

Deleted member 2457

gel:Yep, that inclusion of the ulimate guide to high end was brilliant, thanks
emotion-21.gif

And i have got a mention in it too, thanks very much
emotion-2.gif
emotion-2.gif
emotion-21.gif
that's twice in two months.

Ronald Archiebald

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
AEJim:Out of interest, how did the NeoV2 3's fare? Cheeky I know but I haven't got the new subscription sorted yet so I have to wait until Tuesday then run out to Tesco's otherwise :(

Close but no cigar?

AEJim

Nov 17, 2008
Visit site
Ronald Archiebald:
AEJim:Out of interest, how did the NeoV2 3's fare? Cheeky I know but I haven't got the new subscription sorted yet so I have to wait until Tuesday then run out to Tesco's otherwise :(

Close but no cigar?

Aye, found a friend with the mag
emotion-1.gif
Ah well, we'll keep trying!

D

Deleted member 2457

In this months mag it says something about a savvy shopper and how you are going to help them. I was just curious is there any more information on this and what it was all about?

Thanks

D

Deleted member 2457

Okay
emotion-11.gif
thanks, sounds like it should be alot of fun.
emotion-21.gif

T

the record spot

AEJim:It's a pretty peaceful place when there's no music playing.
emotion-2.gif

So, not very quiet at all then! When the music doesn't play, you'll all only be arguing about designs or trying to sober the roadies up*.

* - apologies for the stereotype. Added for humour.
emotion-1.gif

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
gel:In this months mag it says something about a savvy shopper and how you are going to help them. I was just curious is there any more information on this and what it was all about?

Well, for one, it's your chance to see professorhat in person
emotion-3.gif
- that ought to be enough to sell at least another two copies (my Mum likes to have a backup of these things...)

D

Deleted member 2457

professorhat:

gel:In this months mag it says something about a savvy shopper and how you are going to help them. I was just curious is there any more information on this and what it was all about?

emotion-3.gif
- that ought to be enough to sell at least another two copies (my Mum likes to have a backup of these things...)

Is it
emotion-3.gif
are you helping them professorhat then? Or are you the first person to be chosen?

Thanks

By the way if you are still in the market for a new blu ray player - a really good one, i know about a killer deal that is about to come into play, i would be prepared to pass it onto you.

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
professorhat:

emotion-3.gif

Oooooo...

Is it going to be like those property programs? We spent three YEARS showing the Professor around the various options for his upgrade dilemma. So far, he hasn't bought any of them...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts