Sega Master System in a modern set up

FoxJA

Aug 28, 2007
Visit site
Hi all,

I finally got my home cinema room up and running, with the Sony HW50ES Projector and Pioneer LX86 Amp.

I was hoping to set up all my old consoles for some retro gaming whenever i got the urge, but i can't get the Master system to work on the projector. I have tried using the av cable and putting it into the amp, I got sound but no picture. I also tried both AV and RF through my DVDR but I get sound and a frozen picture, if I disconnect it I get a flash of a screenshot but can't get it to display. It does work on my Panasnic plasma.

Can anyone help with this? My Dreamcast works on the projector and the Master system works on my plasma but I just can't get it to work on the projector. I want 8bit graphics on my 106 inch screen!

Also if anyone wants to sell an old SNES please let me know

Thanks,

FoxJA

Aug 28, 2007
Visit site
Just got a SNES and it happens on this too, something doesn't seem to like processing my old consoles picture.

I have ordered a composite to VGA adapter to try and put it through the VGA input socket on both the AMP and Projector. If anyone has any other ideas it would be good to hear, it's starting to frustrate me now!!

TRENDING THREADS