Second Hand Roksan Kandy for BW 685

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hello Forum, I have found a deal for a 2009 second hand Roksan Kandy Amp and CD player. Please could you tell me what is the normal price in UK for a 2009 second hand Roksan CD and Amp?. Do you consider the Rokan CD player will improve substancially performance of Mararntz CD 6003 ? I've been looking for this information on ebay and i didn't found this information. Thanks for your help.

Hello Forum, I have found a deal for a 2009 second hand Roksan Kandy Amp and CD player. Please could you tell me what is the normal price in UK for a 2009 second hand Roksan CD and Amp?. Do you consider the Rokan CD player will be substancially better in terms of performance than the Mararntz CD 6003 ?

I've been looking for this information on ebay and i didn't found this information. Thanks for your help. :)

(This post is related with

http://www.whathifi.com/forum/hi-fi/my-experience-with-bw-685-looking-for-a-new-stereo-amp?page=2#comment-2679890)

Firstly it's very difficult to pin an exact s/hand price on any product. It really depends what condition and whether it's a dealer product or private, but as a ballpark figure I've seen the K2 version as low as 500 upto 750 GBPs.

Secondly, I would say 'yes' it would out perform a budget Marantz, although I've not heard the 6003, but, once again, it depends on the quality of source and speakers the Marantz is powering in relation to the Kandy.

I've heard the older Kandy LIII and B&W 685s and it sounded darn good to me: Lots of power on tap, detail, punch and wonderful presence. If, however, you only (or mainly) listen to music at low volumes then something in the region of Arcam A18 will do a really good job. At low levels little, IMO, betters the Arcam.

Cpt.Issues

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
Good Evening,

I don't know about the CD player however I picked up a Roksan Kandy Liii amp and a pair of B&W 685s for £400 last year.

A

Anonymous

Now i have the reference for a good deal. Thanks all for your advise ! :clap:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts