Searching for a wireless speaker

tdburnett

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I'm looking for a wireless speaker for home which supports my Samsung S2. I have a NAS box on my wifi network (Dlink) which has Itunes Server on it and all my music. I want to be able to select the music and playlists or internet radio station using my mobile phone and play it via my speaker system. My budget is £150. I can't find any that I'm confident will support this.

Can you help?

Thanks

Tim

A

Anonymous

[UNPUBLISHED - spamming]

Hey, I recently bought a portable wireless speaker from the Bitmore website for just £50 and trust me it has really cool design, amazing features, awesome sound quality, ultra portable and water-resistant too. I would suggest it any day and its value for money too. It has also won the red dot design award 2012.

http://www.bitmore.co.uk/collections/super-bass-portable-speaker-by-e-storm/products/e-storm-super-bass-bluetooth-portable-speaker

tdburnett

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
Thanks John, but I want to avoid bluetooth. I want the android device to control the music that is played through the speaker with the music being stored on my DNLA server which has Itunes Server.

Thanks

Tim B

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts