Say no more..................

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

f1only

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
Andrew Everard said:
f1only said:
I wish the price for the Denon Surround Amp & Reciever quoted on page 5 was right, i'd have gone & bought one straight away.

Apologies for that.

No need i knew it was to good to be true
smiley-laughing.gif

Alec

Oct 8, 2007
Visit site
Craig M. said:
sorry if i'm reading this wrong, but as they are all going through different analogue outputs it's not comparing digits to digits, it's comparing different dacs and outputs as well as digits, and so impossible to point at where the differences are coming from.

Absolutely, so that hifi mag plot twist was pretty pointless. Maybe it was humour.

Still, good read this month.

£100 for a Panny BDP?! Madness! Bet its better than me '35 too. Sulk.
smiley-laughing.gif

AlmaataKZ

Jan 7, 2009
Visit site
April issue, page 55, "the quality issue" In two places it says that iTunes is no good for 24 bit. This is not true. iTunes will play 24/96 and 24/192 alac files. Although 192 will not output (but this is an hardware output limitation, not iTunes) afaik. Free converter like Max gets you from flac to alac in 24/96-192 no problem.

Agree with Craig that "digital is digital" commentwas not relevant in the context.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts