sand filling stands to have spendor speakers on?

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
A

Anonymous

ESP2009:Bodfish:

That reminds me...anyone else ever thought about suspending a set of speakers from the ceiling? It's just me? OK, I'll get my coat...

I reckon you're onto something there - a definite gap in the market to be shamelessly exploited!
emotion-5.gif
I'm sure there are plenty of us who would fall for it!
emotion-2.gif

It's a great idea. You'd avoid any issues with pets and kids, and you could even hoist them up out the way when you want the room space. I like it
emotion-5.gif

ESP2009

Feb 16, 2009
Visit site
igglebert:ESP2009:Bodfish:

That reminds me...anyone else ever thought about suspending a set of speakers from the ceiling? It's just me? OK, I'll get my coat...

I reckon you're onto something there - a definite gap in the market to be shamelessly exploited!
emotion-5.gif
I'm sure there are plenty of us who would fall for it!
emotion-2.gif

It's a great idea. You'd avoid any issues with pets and kids, and you could even hoist them up out the way when you want the room space. I like it
emotion-5.gif

Yeah, but remember to wear hard hats and don't ever get the Trotters in to clean 'em!
emotion-5.gif

mitch65

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
Well, after spending the last 2 days arsing around with kitty litter, without kitty litter,without anything and finally back to............sand. To be fair I did like the sound of empty stands but the issue was that the sound was too forward and this was not good for extended listening, kitty litter didn't really do anything of note so kitty's got his litter back.

A quick trip to Wickes and 150 pennies worth of sand later I am back to where I started (I will never complain about my wife visiting endless shops just to return to the first one again!...maybe
emotion-1.gif
. The sound is now fuller and now(again?) highly listenable. After all this agro I decided to impulse buy an LP12 lol! Should have seen my wifes face
emotion-39.gif
Anyway back to sonic bliss..........

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts