Samsung produce the best TV for the second year running!

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2457

See here:

Last edited by a moderator:

Timbot

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I've been eyeing up the Samsung 2019 UE49Q70R TV. It's generally on for around the £740 mark at the moment. Do you think that is likely to fall further or do you think that's about as cheap as it will go?

D

Deleted member 2457

I've been eyeing up the Samsung 2019 UE49Q70R TV. It's generally on for around the £740 mark at the moment. Do you think that is likely to fall further or do you think that's about as cheap as it will go?
Sevenoaks are currently doing it for £699 which you should get price matches for. It has been as low as this though:

Reactions: Timbot
D

Deleted member 2457

Here’s the Sevenoaks price:

Reactions: Timbot

Timbot

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Wow! That's quite a bit less. Will hold out a bit longer and see what happens if it's been as low as £619. Not the end of the world if I miss out altogether. THe Sevenoaks price must have dropped over the last week or so as they were £740 recently too I think.

D

Deleted member 2457

Wow! That's quite a bit less. Will hold out a bit longer and see what happens if it's been as low as £619. Not the end of the world if I miss out altogether. THe Sevenoaks price must have dropped over the last week or so as they were £740 recently too I think.
CramptonandMoore seem to have stock and a 5 year warranty at £740.

D

Deleted member 2457

This shop definitely price matches:

D

Deleted member 2457

These prices are crazy high! £6000 for my TV in the 2020 range, I paid £2500 and sold the mobile phone for £700, meaning I paid £1800 for mine sold my Philips TV for £300 so £1500 in total and I got a £4000 refund for my LG OLED TV!

D

Deleted member 2457

Samsung produce the best TV for the second year running:

abacus

No, they are still too expensive, plus for that price you can get a big screen and a quality 4K projector which will give you a much greater cinematic experience. (There are also quality projectors you can place on your rack like a TV if you don’t want to run cables to a projector at the rear of the room)

Bill

Reactions: Deleted member 2457
D

Deleted member 2457

No, they are still too expensive, plus for that price you can get a big screen and a quality 4K projector which will give you a much greater cinematic experience. (There are also quality projectors you can place on your rack like a TV if you don’t want to run cables to a projector at the rear of the room)

Bill
I agree they are definitely too expensive at the moment but give it until Xmas and they should be less than half price and giving away a free gift. But they are cheaper than 8K OLED TVs though a lot cheaper!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts