samsung led tv,s

audioidiot1

Jan 6, 2010
Visit site
hi all

i am thinking of changing my samsung lcd le40a656 which by all accounts is a very good tv with no probs. i would prefer to stick with samsung as i have had no probs with them,if there are better led i am prepared to change brand i am just unsure which one i should buy. i would be happy with 37 or 40 inch.

i am sure you techno guys can help so all help is gratefully recieved

thanks

A

Anonymous

samsung 40c750 , very good tv , and its full 3d , around £900.. maybe even a touch less ..and if you haggle , the seller might throw in a pair of 3d glasses ..

ear

Aug 24, 2008
Visit site
sorry to come and ask, but maxflinn one question for you. your marantz amp is good in the bass department with the rx6? not wooly? good definition?

A

Anonymous

hi ear , long time no talk..

well , i think the bass is fine , nice and tight , i wouldnt call it wooly at all , the seperation is good , soundstage is wide , i can honestly say there is nothing that i can find wrong with my current setup , there was a bit of sibilence , but ive got rid of that by tilting the speakers back a bit , so the tweeter is firing slightly upwards , i placed two 3/4inch pieces of ply under the front spikes and now the treble is bang on .

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts