Samsung LE46F86BD VS Bravia 46W3000

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hello I Had a problem for last few days what to choose. I choose Sony 46W3000 and this is amazing..... People told me to get samsung but I'v seen them both in the shop and sony is much better!!!!! Even without 100hz which samsung has sony has a lot better picture. I walked through about 25 shops in london and I think in 23 of them I was told to get sony.... Sony's 16,000:1 contrast looks much brighter compare to samsung's 25,000:1 Sony has much better colours too. Now I know why samsung even with his ''better'' specifications is much cheaper.... By the way I found 46W3000 brand new in the shop on tottenham court road in london for 1440 compare to 2299 in currys... :)

A

Anonymous

seen it for 1330 in Ilford ^^ but if it looks better to you... then go for it :) id prefer the Samsung though, hehe

Sony is still a great set though :)

A

Anonymous

[quote user="Maciek"]
Hello I Had a problem for last few days what to choose. I choose Sony 46W3000 and this is amazing..... People told me to get samsung but I'v seen them both in the shop and sony is much better!!!!! Even without 100hz which samsung has sony has a lot better picture. I walked through about 25 shops in london and I think in 23 of them I was told to get sony.... Sony's 16,000:1 contrast looks much brighter compare to samsung's 25,000:1 Sony has much better colours too. Now I know why samsung even with his ''better'' specifications is much cheaper.... By the way I found 46W3000 brand new in the shop on tottenham court road in london for 1440 compare to 2299 in currys... :)
[/quote]

Why does it surprise you to be told to get the more expensive set? Put a Sony badge on anything and you'll be told it's the best! Personally, I auditioned the Sony and it wasn't worth the extra cash, but as long as you like it, that's all that matters.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts